PORTABLE FOOD TRANSPORT CONTAINERS
(FRESH, FROZEN & HOT)
In business, anything can happen: restaurants undergo renovations; catering companies work off-the-grid venues; wholesalers and food delivery companies navigate operational challenges with fleets, power outages, and storage that leave the integrity of their commodities at risk.
Coldtainer supports a proactive approach to temperature management throughout the food distribution process, preserving the integrity of food items and reducing the likelihood of food-borne illnesses. Coldtainer mobile refrigerators are used to supply stores, community and for home deliveries.
Some of the types of transportable products:
- Cheese and milk derivatives
- Pastry products
- Food for catering
- Pasta and flour products
- Frozen foods
- Products for supermarkets
- Sea food products (e.g. fish, crustaceans and mollusks)
- Food for restaurants
Whether you are transporting fresh fruit, dairy, seafood, frozen food or hot food, we’ve got the Coldtainer model that will ensure it arrives at the proper temperature, and intact – making it the obvious choice for today’s discerning consumer.
- NDN Models – for the transport of refrigerated products
- FDN Models – for the transport of frozen foods
- XFDN Models – for the special transport required at -30 degrees C.
- HmL Models – for the transport of hot foods
Explore Electric Food Transport Carts/ Containers or contact us for more information.
Many Coldtainer models are ATP approved, in the FRAX or FRCX class.